Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, the user agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms shall constitute an agreement and shall replace any prior oral or written understandings or agreements on the use of websites or other services and applications provided via the Internet by the SATA Group. Please read this section carefully before using them.
1. Agreement between the User and the SATA Group
By using or obtaining any content from the website www.airstore.pt, a property of the SATA Group, the user asserts that he or she is at least 18 years of age, and is in no way legally impaired to be bound by third parties.
The Airstore website is optimized for the following browsers: latest versions of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
The user agrees to use the Airstore website in strict compliance with the law, and without compromising the image and reputation of the SATA Group in any way.
The user’s acceptance of these Terms and use of the Airstore website shall not constitute any partnership, employment or working relationship with SATA Group.
The section titles herein are for mere convenience and ease of reference, and shall in no way restrict these Terms.
- a) “SATA Group’s websites” or “Airstore website” shall mean www.azoresairlines.pt, www.airstore.pt and its respective sub-domains and any other website belonging to, operated and/or controlled by the SATA Group, together with their respective content, brands, digital assets, products and services available through these websites and sub-domains. For clarification purposes, the SATA Group shall not include third-party websites, websites linked to www.azoresairlines.pt or websites managed by third-party content suppliers, such as azoresairlines.ezrez.com, cruises.azoresairlines.com, azoresairlines.wwte1.com, help.azoresairlines.com, workhere.azoresairlines.com, and shop.azoresairlines.com. These Terms shall only apply to websites and services whose content is furnished and/or controlled by the SATA Group.
- b) “Content” shall mean text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photos, graphics, tables, software, video applications, audio recordings, projects, resources and other material furnished by the SATA Group at its websites. “Content” shall also include brands, products, and services.
- c) “Brand” shall mean brands, trade names, service marks, trademarks, logotypes, customized graphics, images and icons owned by the SATA Group.
- d) “Products and Services" shall mean airline tickets, SATA Group “Gateway” vacation packages, SATA Group merchandise and other products and services available through the SATA Group websites.
- e) "Purchase" shall include pre-scheduling, reservations, and purchases.
- f) "SATA IMAGINE" is a customer loyalty program offered by the SATA Group.
- 3.3 The application’s security is ensured through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which is based on encrypting communications between your personal computer and our server so that they cannot be intercepted.
- 3.4 The SATA Group aims to collect the least amount of information possible from its customers to provide a personalized service and facilitate navigation.
- 3.5 The SATA Group respects the principles of privacy and data protection in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (Lei da Proteção de Dados Pessoais). As such, the personal data of our customers/passengers shall not be disclosed to third parties.
- 3.6 Please contact the SATA Group if, at any time, you do not wish to receive further information.
- 3.7 Your navigation at the website shall be tracked for statistical purposes.
Cookies are small information files placed in your computer to allow websites to remember your preferences, dates and prior website navigation. These files also allow you to avoid having to re-enter your personal information and password whenever you use the Airstore website. Users are entitled to configure their browsers to notify them of the receipt of cookies or even block them. However, please be aware that this may prohibit the use of some services.
- 3.9 Notwithstanding the provisions of the above paragraphs, the SATA Group shall not be responsible for unauthorized third-party access to your data and information.
4. Information and Intellectual Property Owned by the SATA Group
- 4.1. Rights of Ownership
- 4.1.1. The Airstore website shall be the sole and exclusive property of the SATA Group. The SATA Group shall maintain all rights, title and interest in the Airstore website.
- 4.1.2. The Airstore website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, unfair competition rules, intellectual property rights and other international laws and treaties. The unauthorized use, reproduction or modification of the Airstore website may be in breach of such laws.
- 4.1.3 SATA IMAGINE and other brand names appearing in this website, exhibited or used at the SATA Group websites are registered trademarks. These trademarks may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, used, modified or distributed by any means without prior written consent from the SATA Group.
5. Personal Licenses from the SATA Group
- 5.1 The SATA Group grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable license to use the Airstore website as expressly allowed under these Terms, and without entitlement to other rights or licenses with respect to the Airstore website or any other belonging to the SATA Group.
- 5.2 In accordance with the provisions of the above paragraph, the user agrees to use the Airstore website only to obtain information on products and services and/or to make legitimate purchases on the user’s behalf or on behalf of others for whom the user is authorized to do so.
6. License for Digital Downloading/Use of Content
- 6.1 The user may only download the digital assets contained at www.airstore.pt for personal use or to make purchases with the SATA Group. The downloading of these assets shall convey no rights of ownership for this or any other user.
- 6.2 The user agrees that digital resources may not be sold or sub-licensed by the user. The user may not use digital resources in any way suggesting sponsorship or association with the SATA Group, or with any product or service beyond those established by the SATA Group, without written consent from the SATA Group to this end.
- 6.3 The user may copy, exhibit or print a copy of any part of the website’s content. However, the user may not modify the content in any way, and must include the following the SATA Group copyright notice: "© Grupo SATA”.
- 6.4 The user may not:
- 6.4.1 Resize, falsify, add to, exclude, change the color of or otherwise modify any digital asset without prior written authorization from the SATA Group;
- 6.4.2 Sub-license, distribute, transfer or assign the image(s) or any rights thereto.
7. Reservation of Rights not Granted
All rights not expressly granted herein shall be reserved.
8. Website Changes and Updates
- 8.1 Any aspect of the Airstore website may be changed, supplemented, eliminated, updated, interrupted, suspended or modified at any time without advance notice. However, the SATA Group shall assume no obligation to update the information contained in the Airstore homepage.
- 8.2 Grupo SATA may also change or impose fees for certain services, or establish or change general service practices, at any time without prior notice.
The user should therefore periodically visit this page when using the Airstore website to review the current applicable Terms.
The SATA Group shall not promise the availability of the Airstore websites, and shall assume no obligation or responsibility for any delay, interruption or suspension.
10. Accuracy of Content
- 10.1 Content shall be for information purposes only and for the sale of Grupo SATA’s merchandise. Although the SATA Group makes every effort to ensure the content’s quality and accuracy, errors may exist, and the information provided may be incomplete.
- 10.2 The SATA Group shall assume no obligation or responsibility for errors or omissions; the user shall be responsible for assessing the accuracy, completeness and utility of any content available through the Airstore homepage or obtained from a linked website.
- 11.1 The SATA Group takes all necessary measures to block viruses from its websites. However, the SATA Group cannot ensure that the Airstore website is always free of viruses or other malicious software.
- 11.2 The SATA Group shall assume no obligation or responsibility for any damage to computer equipment or other assets resulting from the use of the Airstore websites; the user shall be responsible for taking the appropriate safety measures prior to downloading information from the Airstore website.
12. Outbound Links
- 12.1 The Airstore website may provide links to other websites. These links are for reference purposes only.
- 12.2 Users who click on these links are leaving the SATA Group homepage and entering a third-party website. The SATA Group SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR PURCHASES WITH THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THESE WEBSITES.
13. Warranty Disclaimer
The Airstore website and digital resources downloaded in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 6 shall be furnished “as is” and without warranties of any kind involving purchasability, marketability or suitability for a specific purpose.
14. Limitation of Liability
- 14.1. The user shall be subject to applicable law, and shall be solely and exclusively liable for the use of this website.
- 14.2. The SATA Group, as an intermediate service provider aimed solely at transmitting information via a network and providing access to a communications network, without originating the transmissions or having involvement in the content of the messages transmitted, the selection of these messages or their recipients, shall be exempt from all liability involving the information transmitted.
- 14.3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL the SATA Group OR ITS AFFILIATES BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR OTHER) ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, FROM ANY NOTICE CONTAINED THEREIN, OR FROM ANY CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH ANOTHER WEBSITE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SATA Group WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON A CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, UNLAWFUL ACTS OR OTHER FORMS OF LIABILITY.
16. Online Purchases
- 16.1 Payment Methods
- 16.1.2 Credit Card
The following credit cards may be used for all markets and flights where e-tickets are available: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro.
Credit cards will always be debited immediately.
Are online credit card payments secure?
This website has a sophisticated fraud detection and prevention mechanism.
The solution verifies the authenticity of online payments, while simultaneously safeguarding the integrity and security of customer data and protecting customer identity.
Security is ensured through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which is based on encrypting communications between your personal computer and our server so that they cannot be intercepted.
As such, the SATA Group reserves the right to refuse to send merchandising when transactions are considered illicit or when purchases are not made through an authorized SATA Group agent.
- 16.1.3 PayPal
- 16.1.2 Credit Card
17. Governing Law
- 17.1 These Conditions of Carriage shall be governed and interpreted according to the Portuguese law.
- 17.2 The user shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Azores District Court, to the exclusion of all other courts, to settle any disputes.
Av. Infante D. Henrique, 55
9504-528 Ponta Delgada
São Miguel - Azores – Portugal
Phone: +351 296 209 700
Tax ID number: 512 029 393